Monday 17 July 2017

Hymn No 101 – Do you know it?

Hello!
So nothing exciting happened. So it was transfer week but since we are both staying together we did not have to say goodbyes or hellos. We are having zone conference tomorrow so hopefully I will have more to say next week. Well for zone conference a few of us in city missionaries are going to sing. We are singing hymn 101. I have never heard of it in my life, luckily we have practice for a few hours before our meeting so hopefully it will sound alright and I will know it better then than I did before.

We did tracting and finding. We got to teach a few lessons. sorry there isn't much to tell this week. Hopefully I have more to tell next week.

I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Sister Russell








July 10th , 2017
Shocker! Well I am staying..
Hello Everyone,
Transfers Day and I am staying in Gateway with Sister Dungan. So I was pretty shocked that we are staying together because she has been in Gateway for 6 months already and after this transfer she will have been here for 7 and a half and only have a transfer left. 
So nothing to exciting has happen this week. The Elders had another baptism this week and we sang Sweet hour of prayer with a few other missionaries. We went to a soup kitchen on Thursday and it was a lot of fun! 
Well I hope you have a great week!

I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Sister Russell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment