Monday 21 August 2017

August 6th, 2017 – Terry fox Day

Hello Hello,
Well I hope all of you had great week! This week has been a good one for me! I had my interview this transfer with President Craig. I made it the first 5 minutes of the interview without crying! I am pretty proud about that. I love the interviews they always make me feel so much better! On Wednesday we had supper at our Bishops house! It was a party we had 5 sets of missionaries there. I am learning a little bit of Tagalog.! On Saturday we got to teach a lady that another set of missionaries have been teaching (they only taught her once or twice and then found out where she lives and she lives in our area!!!!) and She is from the Philippines she does not speak a lot of English so sister Dungan taught her in Tagalog. We invited her to baptism for Sept 11!!!! It has been a long time since I have taught someone with a baptism dates so we are hopeful that it will stick. And that day to make it even better we got a media referral!!!!!!!! The last media referral I got was in Winnipeg in February so it has been a while!!!! And she referred herself!!!!! I will let you know more about it next week!! We had 3 supper appointments this week and that was great!!!!!!!! We don't get fed a lot here :( So today is a holiday Terry Fox day so this morning there was like no traffic and the Walmart was like deserted! It was so nice! This afternoon we went to the Forks! I recommend it if you are ever in Winnipeg! Well I hope you have a fantastic week! 
I talked in church yesterday.  I had a half page of notes but talked for 11 minutes.  Sister Dungan said it was a good talk.

Love,
Sister Russell
mustaches;)
self on a bench  with Sister Dungan
 I only put a few pictures on my wall 

siting at the Forks hanging out with bears



No comments:

Post a Comment