Tuesday 5 September 2017

September 3rd, 2017  25 perogies later
Sorry for all the pictures but that pretty much explains my week. The top three is Sister Patac and I tracting and we decided we were going to knock on every door even if they don't have steps to them! Then guess what we found. And then it is a picture we took because it was pretty outside just like how wonder the gospel of Jesus Christ is! A picture of my skirt before I burnt it for my one year mark. I one year picture and a cake to celebrate. The shirt while it was burning. The district photo for after district meet.  perogies because we had a perogies eating contest and I ate 25 perogies in 20 minutes because I did not one to do the punishment. (the most  someone ate was 55) And no one puked so that is good right. I felt like I was going to but I didn't.
The picture of the skirt after it was burned 
I got to see Sister Smith this week! It was great seeing her! 
Sister Patac made me a sign for my year mark 
I had an exchange this week with Sister Jimenez and we came out together. It was a lot of fun!
I saw this sign on my exchange and thought it was funny 

Well I hope you have a great week!
Love,
Sister Russell










August 28, 2017 I am losing my marbles!

Hello Po!
I hope you are all doing well and got to see the eclipse sadly I didn't it rained all day :( 
A year ago today I gave my farewell talk in sacrament meeting. It has been memory lane this week. 
Well, we got a media referral on Monday and she pretty much wanted to know the plan of salvation. So we taught that to her twice and we are planning to see her again this week! We got to teach a little bit to a former investigator and we will see her again this week. On Thursday morning we got a text from a member in another ward giving us a referral to his friends and he asked us to come to their place so we could introduce ourselfs to the friends and we got to teach with him to his friends on Thursday night so it was after transfer that day so I had Sister Patac with me so it was a really spiritual  lesson. The reason why we taught them is because on Saturday they moved in to our ward boundaries! I am so excited to teach them again!!!! Helping them move was a lot of fun to!!! Well this family’s old apartment was by these giant marbles and Sister Dungan and I always wanted to take a picture with the will I got to take pictures after try a few times and it never working!  Sister Dungan is in Regina she is happy to be close to the temple for her last transfer. Sister Patac has been out 9 months. She served 6 months in the Phippines waiting for her visa. And she has been in Canada for 3 months! 
Well I hope you have a great week! 
Mahal Kita!
Sister Russell




No comments:

Post a Comment