Monday 2 October 2017

October 2, 2017: Transfers are here

Hey Everyone,
 I hope you had a good week! I am getting transferred out to Bergland, Ontario again!!!!! I am so excited!!!! My companion`s name is sister Thomson! I am sad to leave Gateway but I am so excited to go back to Bergland!!!! Sister Kostiuk (My companion when I was in Bergland last time) did tell me that it is really cold there in the winter
This has been an exciting week for me.  We have done a lot of tracting but we’ve also had some good experiences with both our church members and in teaching some who have not yet chosen to join the church.  I’m starting to pick up a bit more Tagalong which I have been enjoying. 
Wasn’t general conference fantastic?  If you haven’t seen it yet you really need to take the time to watch it. 

I love you! And hope you have a great week!

--
Ether 12:4 

 Hope is the anchor of the soul


No comments:

Post a Comment