Monday 9 October 2017

October 9th, 2017 What I am Thankful for.,. Being back in Bergland

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Wow this has been an eventful week to say the least!
Monday- We helped someone clean her home and then she fed us supper :) Then I went over to Sister Varey`s and so I could say good bye to her. I am really going to miss her and Gateway I have really grown to love it!
Tuesday- I said goodbye to Peggy and then Sister Patac had a meeting at the mission office so I got to be an office missionary for an hour or two that was nice :) Then after we had to move. So we shoved as much stuff as we could into both our vehicle and the other missionaries. We had help from both the London elders and sisters and the gateway elders and we did a few trips....It was a very interesting move to say the least ;) 
Wednesday- We had district meeting and then we went to the Griffiths and raked leaves! It was so much fun. It was Sister Patac`s first time raking leaves! Then we cleaned the old apartment and then we went to the ward correlation meeting. After that I started packing...
Thursday- We had apartment inspections. Then we went over so I could visit Sister Antonio before I left and she made us  lunch. The we headed to the church for transfers.... And I got to go to Bergland!!! It is great to be back and we now have a different place to live. So now we are staying at a cabin it is beautiful!!!! We are right on the lake it is so pretty we have one of those wood stove heater things that Uncle Donald and Aunt Vicki have so I get to build fires and I will be cutting wood soon. It feels like I’m camping! MY companion sister Thompson is from Ottawa! 
Friday- Weekly planning and we got to do some stop bys!!!! Had supper at the Fisks !
Saturday- We did some more stop by did some tracting. We saw a guy with a gun so we went to a different street. Then we got to teach a guy named Jorty! He is great we met him that day and we got a member with us in the evening to teach him!
Sunday-We had church and there was a lot of people there we had 29 people so it was a lot (must have been because of thanksgiving ) Then we got a member with us and we had a lesson with a guy named Braden and had a book of Mormon read with him. Did some more tracting and then had supper at the Larson a big thanksgiving feast!
I hope you all have had a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Sister Russell
Ether 12:4 
 Hope is the anchor of the soul






No comments:

Post a Comment