Monday 13 November 2017

November 13, 2017: Hello! 


It is transfer email today! AND my whole district is staying the same how often does that happen?! Like never!
So I am going to be with Sister Thomson another transfer! I am excited I just love this time of year! 
Well this week has been good but went by so quick.... 
We had a Family home evening with Barb and Derek! It was so much fun! We played a game where you cannot say the word you are describing and the person that is trying to guess can only ask questions trying to figure out the word or the saying! 
We got the last of our wood so we should be good for all winter! 
There is just so much to write about we have found 3 new investigators this week which is great! 
And we had 20 people at church yesterday including us missionaries!
We had a Branch book of Mormon read that we have every Sunday night and we were in Mosiah 3 and 4! It has been a good week! And I am excited for the next one!
Love ya!
Sister Russell

District photo
Sister Thomson and I 
Landscape this is Rainy River.... notice all the houses




No comments:

Post a Comment