Monday 27 November 2017

November 27, 2017 - Have you watched it?


Have you watched the light the world video!?!!!! I am getting so excited! Tonight we are having a FHE/fireside on it to get the members here ready for it! The video is so good!.   I watched it on Friday on President Craig’s phone with 7 other missionaries! You should see if the Elders have the little light the world booklets like last year. Our mission did not get them this year so if they have one you should ask for it so I can have it as a keepsake :) 

That is exciting about the football team! Wow Chris babysat?! How did that go?

You remember last week I talked about Lutefisk being a big thing here. I got to help at the Bergland Hall at the Lutafisk supper that they have every year! We went and started helping them at 1230 and we finished helping 830! They really enjoyed our help they did not have a lot of help so it was much appreciated! I am glad we got to help and let them see us in the community as well not just knocking on their doors.

Well we went to International-Falls for district meeting and interviews.  I got to have a good visit with President Craig! My district and I also went out and had district lunch! It is always fun being with other missionaries! On the way back we got to take some pictures of this really tiny church! 
Well I am running out of time! I hope you have a great week! And don't forget to light the world on Friday!  
Love,
Sister Russell

--
Ether 12:4 

 Hope is the anchor of the soul

No comments:

Post a Comment