Thursday 23 February 2017

February 13th- Happy Valentine’s Day – Its warm enough to snow

Tracting at -38 degrees......Well smile till it is a real smile. To answer the question about the splits.  Yes we will be splitting this week for sure because Sister Smith and  her companion in leadership have to plan for zone conference this week.  So last week we were on splits for 2 days and then on Wednesday night till Thursday night. I am glad you are feeding the missionaries. We are working on doing service projects every week it is hard because we are both new to this area. I have done a lot a driving this week because of exchanges I have to say big city driving scares me to death.
I hope you all had a great week. It is weird having the new schedule... weird in a good way. I have been going the same set schedule for 5 1/2 months and it feels weird that it is a different schedule but it takes 21 days to form a habit so I should be good with it in March. And I definitely will not complain about an extra two hours of P-day. We had a movie night on Friday night because of the new schedule we got back at 9 like normal but we don't plan in the evenings so we have a extra half hour. So we popped popcorn and that is a story in and of its self and watched How Rare a Possession if you have not seen it watch it! It is super good!

Well that is about it for this week! I hope you all will have a fun week!

The temperature is positive- finnally 
With Sister Smith - its cold 

No comments:

Post a Comment