Monday 13 March 2017

March 13, 2017 – Home on the range  

Hey, 
I am in Sleeman now!. I got a new companion Sister Kostiuk! She is from Cranbrook B.C. Sister Kostiuk does the driving. We drive a 2017 RAV 4!!!! Sister Kostiuk is the senior companion because she has been here since she came out she has been here for 4 1/2  months so I am older by a transfer on the mission but she has been in the area longer. She is 26 years old she was born in 91 like Chris.. She is great and we are getting along super well! Well we live in the middle of nowhere in a farm house!  We are far from city life. So I had to cross the border twice to get here. And we do our grocery shopping in Baudette Minnesota which is a 25 minute drive from here. . Our Church building is about 15-20 minutes away from our house 20ks. We live in an old farm house! We live on the farm by ourselves. We have a pony that we can see from our Kitchen window. We do have a dryer but we do our laundry at our land lords’ place.  It is weird how small the branch is. We don't even have a stake, it is a district. The Branch is great.....it is just small we get fed every night other than Saturdays.  Each family has us once a week! So I will be getting fed a lot more.  I got to do some tracting when I got here and we had to use our car because the houses are too far from each other. I had to say good bye again (I thought I would get used to saying goodbye but it is really hard). I did not like daylight savings when I was home and I definitely don't like it as a missionary!
I hope you will have a great week!
Love,

Sister Russell 



I've got way too much stuff
Our district went to the zoo on Monday 

Welcome to Ontario 

No comments:

Post a Comment