Monday 27 March 2017

Hello! Happy Spring!
It is a beautiful day! Sister Kostiuk and I went on an hour walk it was so nice!  We also spent part of our P day playing with chickens.  This was an eventful week! After we did our emails last Monday we headed to Winnipeg for our zone meeting.  I had exchanges in my old area in Winnipeg. It was nice to know the area better than the sister I was on exchanges with.  I had zone conference on drawing on the powers of heaven! And got to do a lot of driving to Winnipeg and back! On our way back just past Steinbeck, I realized we wouldn’t have enough gas to make it so we went back to Steinbeck to fill up with gas.  After filling up with gas we knew we wouldn’t make it to our supper appointment so we decided to stop for something to eat.  I missed the first two fast food restaurants and ended up at a Dairy Queen.  When we were in the parking lot a man saw our name tags and said “Latter day Saints eh, I believe in the trinity myself”  I said so do we and we visited with him for a few minutes and were able to get his address so the Steinbeck Elders could go visit him.  I went to my first Relief Society activity ever! On Saturday we had an activity at the church before the general women’s broadcast.  We painted on rocks for our activity.  My exciting week ended with me giving a talk in church.... that was basically my week!  I hope you all will have a great week!
Love,
Sister Russell
p.s. Ask the missionaries about prince of peace
 Wally the Walleye in Baudette, Minnesota
Playing with chickens 
Painting rocks for Relief Society


No comments:

Post a Comment