Monday 6 March 2017

March 6, 2017- I’m going to serve on the reserves

Hey, 
So now I will have served in all the Provinces covered by our mission! I am going to the Bergland, Ontario area. I will be living in a place called Sleeman (it is not even a town) and I will be covering two first nation reserves. Berglund is on the East side of Lake of the Woods, just a few miles from the US border.  I have to go through the US to get there so I get to cross the border twice so it will be a lot of fun! I will be coming home with some CRAZY stories which is exciting! This week has gone by so quickly, it`s crazy! I hope you all will have a great miracles filled week because there are miracles all around us all we have to do is look!
Love,

Sister Russell

District lunch at some kind members home
A cake to celebrate my 6 month mark 

Before and after photos of my 6 month scarf burning

Two cute ways to share spiritual pictures 
Another side walk find 

No comments:

Post a Comment