Monday 17 April 2017

April 17th, 2017 - The Three Saskateirs

I hope you are all doing well and happy Easter! It is weird to think that this is my 4th Easter away from home.
It is always hard to say good bye.  I am really going to miss Bergland it has a piece of my heart!
I am excited to share the message of the Restoration to the people of Saskatoon though. 
So Sister Kostiuk and I drove to Winnipeg on Thursday!  When we got there we switched vehicles and went to Regina. We stayed the night in Regina then drove to Saskatoon on Friday. That is a total of 12 hours of driving.
We are tri-panning in Saskatoon.  The third sister is Sister Plowman is from Airdre Alberta. There are three wards in Saskatoon.  Ryerson Seguin is the ward mission leader in our ward.  I also got to see Mark Tanner at church on Sunday.

Nothing too overly exciting I hope you have a good Easter!
Love,
Sister Russell
Ether 12:4 
 ​  

 Hope is the anchor of the soul





No comments:

Post a Comment