Monday 10 April 2017

April 10th, 2017 – Well I’ve got a job lined up for next summer

So I got transfer emails today.........Well I am getting transferred.... to Saskatoon! But get this Sister Kostiuk is still going to be my companion and we have another sister with us Sister Plowman she is from Alberta too! Sadly Bergland is closing and will be covered by the Warroad sisters.  I am sad to be leaving Bergland and the members here! I am excited and happy that Sister Kostiuk and I will be together another transfer! I we will be driving on Thursday and staying in Regina then go up on Friday to Saskatoon!

Well I painted a deck for members this week it took a bit of time like two days! But it was so much fun and they own a resort and offered us jobs for next summer! I just love them so much they are like our grandparents! 

I hope you all will have a great day and Easter week!

Love,

Sister Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment