Monday 15 May 2017

May 14th, 2017 – The one and only Mother’s Day

This week has been really good. The only downside is I have been sick. On the bright side we have a new investigator and a baptism date with her! I hope you got to speak with your Mother`s and those mother role models in your life!!!
So I read a talk from President Gordon B. Hinckley from October 2007 General Conference called Slow to Anger. I have seen and I guess have experienced getting angry   easily or mad at some really stupid things! I have seen so much road rage on my mission it is crazy how people even myself get so mad and we don't even know them. I have learned a lot from this talk how I don't want to get mad at stupid things like road rage. So from this talk I really want to work on getting less angry or "hangry" because when I am mad I cannot think straight and I know that anger is from the devil (Ecclesiastes 7:9).  So will you join me this week and be slow to anger? And If you have not read this talk or it has been awhile read it!
I hope ya have a great week!
Love,
Sister Russell


Ether 12:4



No comments:

Post a Comment