Monday 29 May 2017

May 30th, 2017 – Last day of being young

Hi,
Thank you all for the birthday wishes- Thank you for the video of Oakley singing happy birthday
So I guess by now you have already heard that I am going back to Winnipeg.... The scary part is I will be driving. We had a really busy week planned.  Unfortunately most of our appointments fell through.  One high light was we went to visit a sister who hasn’t been to church in awhile.  She said “do you mind if my daughter sits in on this discussion” So now we have another person to teach which is really nice.  On Friday we had zone conference and our interviews with the mission president.  (You can see the official zone meeting pictures on the Craig’s face book page)  On Saturday we went with some members to assist with their annual city clean up.  They have adopted some alleys in town that they clean every year.  All I can say is some people discard some very interesting items.  I also met a lady named Sylvia (Shields) Loveridge who said she used to baby sit Uncle Dale.  Next update will be from Winnipeg. 
Love,

Sister Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment