Monday 18 December 2017

December 18th, 2017 - Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone,

This has been a busy fun week! The highlight was when Jessica got baptized on Thursday evening!!!!! We had a lot of opportunities to provide service this week including stacking firewood, hauling groceries and helping to clean homes. We also had the opportunity to attend a native sharing circle.  It was nice to attend a function on the reserve.
We had our church Lutefisk Christmas party and there were a lot of people from the community that joined us! The Lutefisk even tasted good! (I think I have been here too long.... if I enjoyed Lutefisk)
We got the transfer Email today and............ I am staying here :) I will be in Bergland for Christmas :) .  At this point who my new companion will be is a little in the air.  It is supposed to be a Sister who is from Finland but since we have to cross the US Canadian border so often that may be changed.
I hope this Christmas season treats you well and that you are enjoying light the world!
I look forward to our Christmas day visit.
Love you and Merry Christmas!
Love,

Sister Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment