Tuesday 26 December 2017

December 26, 2017 – Boxing Day

Hello!!!
I hope you had a great Christmas! It is always a fun time of the year!
This has been a busy week it was transfer week so Sister Thomson left and she went to Saskatoon and I got a new companion! Her name is Sister Silvennoinen! She is from Finland that is why there is a lot of "n`s" in her name :) She is really sweet she has been out for 6 months now. 
We got to help make food hampers for those in the area in need and help deliver them :) I also got to do missionary work in Warroad while I was waiting for Sister Silennoinen to come so that was fun! We got a group together on Christmas eve in the afternoon and we went Christmas caroling which was great! It was great to sing to those who need that! I am so grateful for the members out here willing to help us with anything and it is like home out here! I am grateful to be out here and for the experiences I have learn! 
As the New Year is approaching we can reflect on this year 2017 and see how the Savior has helped us through it! I know that he lives and all we have to do is open our hearts and let him in! Set a new year’s goal to let him in and how we can help other in 2018!

Love you! 

Sister Russell
--
Ether 12:4 
 Hope is the anchor of the soul


No comments:

Post a Comment