Monday 1 January 2018

January 1st, 2018 The Blackout year has ended

Hello 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year! P-day is today! Zone Conference is tomorrow. So we are driving to Winnipeg after we get our emails done.
And to start off with there will be a full moon tonight so look up and she its beauty.  The old Famers Almanac calls it a “Full Wolf Moon” as opposed to the “Full Cold Moon” in December.  
I can`t believe that 2017 is done with! It really has been a great year with new places, new people, new things and lots of blessings! 
I have never missed going to church on my mission! Until now because of extreme cold they cancelled church so that is really weird.  Mind you minus 40 is weird too. ....
This week has just been crazy and cold .... I really miss summer... 
I hope 2018 treats you well and remember to set goals because they help us stay motivated and to work hard!
Love you!
Sister Russell

--
Ether 12:4 

 Hope is the anchor of the soul

No comments:

Post a Comment