Monday 12 February 2018

February 12th, 2018 -Back to the city life again... it is a lot louder.

 Hello Everyone :)
I am now in Winnipeg serving in the Dalhousie ward. Dalhousie ward meets at the stake center but I really don't know how old the ward is, it just has a lot of newer development at the south end of the city. Our apartment is older but there are 2 bathrooms which is nice so I have my own bathroom! Ya.  No more chopping wood to heat the cabin when I get up.  I got to see Savannah on transfer day which was so nice and because she is YSA I got to see her after church because they cover all of Winnipeg
My new companion is Sister Karr she is from West Valley, Utah. She is pretty cool! 
So the beginning of the week it consisted of me saying good bye to the members in Bergland. I am really going to miss them. It was kinda like my home away from home. It will always have a special place in my heart! 
Well since being here in Dalhousie we have done a lot of tracting every day. Which is good to be out finding? It is a lot different than being out in the middle of nowhere and there are missionaries everywhere.
I will be getting my rental phone this week on Wednesday at zone conference, that will he weird
Sorry I don't have a lot to report! I hope you see miracles this week. And remember to fed your missionaries :) 
Love,
Sister Russell

-- 
Sister Karr and I 
Manitoba sign
sun dog I have been seeing a lot of them,  so, ya it is cold 
And tri-pan together again well at least for a few minutes






No comments:

Post a Comment