Monday 19 February 2018

February 19th, - it’s the Final count down


Hello!
I hope you had a fantastic week! 
This week has gone by so quickly because it is already Monday. 
I think the miracle of the week is that we were able to have 6 investigators at sacrament meeting. :) So hopefully we can set days with them to get baptized we have dates with 3 of them :) And we are seeing the 2 families tonight :) 
We have been able to do a lot of tracting. 
We had zone conference on Wednesday and it was really good. I got to sit beside Sister Patac and Sister Kostiuk two of my former companions so that was really nice. Because it was my last zone conference I was able to bear my testimony and give a talk. It really did not hit me that it was my last zone conference until the closing song and I was hold back the tears. Right now I am typing this on the loaner Smartphone we got them during the zone conference. After having this phone I think I will prefer to have an I Phone when I get home. But it works for now.
I will hopefully have a more exciting email next week and more pictures! 

Love,
Sister Russell

--
Ether 12:4 
 ​ ​ 

 Hope is the anchor of the soul



No comments:

Post a Comment