Tuesday 27 February 2018

February 26th, 2018 - Going on exchanges with my old companion

Hello every one!

I wish I had something super fun and exciting to tell you but I don't. My life is not that exciting right now. 

I got to go on exchanges with Sister Patac this week which was so much fun! I love that girl! It was nice being with her again it felt just like old times!  I got to take some pictures with the “I love Winnipeg wall”! That is a place I wanted to get a picture with for a long time so I am happy that I finally got it :) 

Well we had zero investigators at church yesterday so we had to drop the dates so hopefully they come this week, this Sunday so that they can get baptized next week! 

I am still trying to get to know the members it would be easier to get to know them if they fed us.  I went from getting fed 6 days a week to maybe 2 it is sad ;(  But oh well I am still trying to talk to them!

I made it a goal that I would take a picture a day so there should be more pictures next week! 
I hope you all have a great week! 

Love,
Sister Russell


PS I got to have lunch with someone I’ve been hoping to see

 

No comments:

Post a Comment