Monday 2 January 2017


December 19th, 2016 – Out with the old and in with the Cold

Manitoba is cold!!!! I had to stay in on Saturday because we are not allowed to leave our apartment if it is below -40 with a wind chill so I had to stay in on Saturday. 

I am liking Brandon so far. It has a lot of hills not like Regina. The church is smaller... half the ward only speaks Spanish. I really which I could understand them....maybe I will learn Spanish while I am here? 

My companion name is Sister Osborn she is from Rexburg Idaho. She is amazing!! I love her already!! She has been out for 15 months. She loves Disney and she has worked at Disney World was well. She is great. I am excited for this transfer and the miracles that are in store here in Brandon.

I hope ya`ll will have a great Christmas!!!
I am in the Winnipeg Stake. The ward is a little smaller than the Park Lake ward. Manitoba is freezing. I could not even go out on Saturday because it was -42 degrees with a wind-chill.  I am hoping Sister Osborn and I will be companions next transfer as well


Love,

Sister Russell 

No comments:

Post a Comment