Monday 2 January 2017


October 3rd, 2016 – I really don’t Remember

Hello,

I made it another week! The weather this week was really good. Didn`t you just love General Conference! It was amazing!!! I just loved all the talks so much. If I had to choose one my favorite would be Russell M. Nelson`s on Joy. I am sharing the message of Joy of the gospel and what a blessing it is in my life. Just for being out for over a month I can see myself change and know how much love and joy is in the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know this with all my heart. Even though some days are better than others I just got to keep remembering why I am doing this and who I am doing this for. I am so grateful for the support and the prayers. Know that I love you all!



Love,

Sister M. Russell

I almost forgot. This week I did a fast. Our whole mission came together and fasted and it has never happen for years to have this kind of fast. I know because of that fast the Lord will bless us even with more miracles. This is the Mission of Miracles. Our mission is the Canada Winnipeg MISSON
this week has been a lot better. General Conference was amazing. Do me a favor be a ward missionary. See if you if the missionaries need you to go to a lesson. Sister Smith is great she is funny, and she talks a lot there is never a dull moment. There are 6 sets of missions in Regina. So today we had a p-day activity so we played volleyball. And because Sister Smith`s year mark and my month mark was at the end of the week i made a brought skor bar cake and we had it after volleyball. The missionaries here are really nice. I emailed last week at the church and i am emailing today at the library. I am glad you are taking grandma to her eye appointment. Is there any new classes at the church? How is Oakley? How is

Sister Smith and I

1 comment:

  1. Precious sister in Christ,if you,really, love God and Truth,it is important you too come to know a well known documented truth(even though,hypocrites try to deny it by telling silly lies);that is the book of Mormon is totally worthless(Never a Tribe of Israel went to the Americas to give birth to the Natives-the DNA test denies it-and far less the Lord JESUS-. Truly,the so called original manuscript with the "pearl of great price" were mere lists of obituaries written in the old language of Egypt,which smith had purchased in a library and not discovered in a library,and the "apostles" in Salt Lake know it well;by the way,'cause Hyrum and Joseph were Freemasons,many rituals followed in the temples come from masonry). We have,already,a perfect testament,which you can find it in the GOSPEL(Galatians 1,6-9,Jude 3-4). May the Grace and the Love of our Heavenly Father find a warm welcome in your soul,so that his Holy Spirit can protect you from deception,sin and hell(Luke 12,1-12);until the day-if,you turn earnestly and with humility to our Lord JESUS to get his personal revelation with his forgiveness and holy freedom;and,so,to taste his fellowship with his peace and mercy- you too 'll enter the joy of Paradise. In God's Love and Truth

    ReplyDelete