Monday 9 January 2017

January 9, 2016 – My new best friend   
Well it has been a great week! I hope you can watch the video.
Monday: We had a meal appointment with an investigator. She feed us Mac and Cheese and hot dogs. It was good. We also had a family home evening with a couple in our ward name the Jensen's. They are great I just love them. We played the plan of Salvation game my Aunt Vonda sent to me for Christmas. I had a really good night.
Tuesday: I had Zone Training meet. Talking about the Inspired plan for our mission and standard of excellence for our mission this year. The Zone leaders and Sister Training Leaders did a really good job explaining things. And in the video you can hear what happened before we got to the church for the meeting.
Friday: Drove to Winnipeg did tracting and finding there with Sister Kearl the person I was on exchanges with.
Saturday: I did more tracting and finding, stopped by some less active and what not. Drove back to Brandon.
Sunday: We had ward council. It is really cool to see all the different ways ward council is lead and what is brought up. We had a meal appointment with a less active and her husband. I just love them so much. The food was so good. And they have the cutest dog ever. Her name is Shandy and she is a Great Dane. She is so friendly and cute!
Those are the highlights for my week. I hope ya all have a great week.
Love,
Sister Russell
p.s. Feed your missionaries in your ward they really love being fed;)


I saw Justin's blog and I will take snow any day over snakes and gaiters no way.



No comments:

Post a Comment