Monday 2 January 2017


December 26th, 2016 - 4 wheel Drive would be nice.
Well happy Boxing day! Sister Osborn and I tried to get to drive our car to day.... lets just say we did not get out of the parking lot. So we just walked more than 8 blocks to use a computer.... It was cold but I endure a trail of Manitoba blizzards. Oh so on Wednesday we forgot that we plugged in our car.... Well lets just say it ended bad... the plug completely came off. That was pretty eventful I hope you all had a great Christmas. I had a great Christmas I got to Skype my family and it was really nice to talk and see them. Oakley sang to me Blue Christmas! I got to sleep in till 9am because it was Christmas which felt amazing! I hope you all had a great time doing #light the world! I am really enjoying Brandon! I hope you all will have a great holiday!

Love,

Sister M. Russell

Attempting to fix the block heater cord and the drift around our car
On our way to church


No comments:

Post a Comment