Monday 2 January 2017


October 10, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving,

It is snowing right now... it snowed last week a couple of days... it is to early for snow. 

So my companion is a sister training leader and her companion for leadership is already also training. So they had a leadership training meeting on Friday so the other Sister that has been out for a little more than two weeks was my companion. It was a lot of fun to go tracting and looking at each other to see who was going to take the lead because are companions normally do or tell us what to do and what not so it was really weird in a good way it totally got me out of my comfort zone. We also tried to give J.W. a card they refused but that’s okay it was cool talking to them anyway. 

Sunday I got to teach youth Sunday school. I just loved it so much. The topic "How to help others become more Christ" or something like that. It was a perfect topic for me because that is one of my goals on my mission is to bring others to Christ. Sister Smith and I went on splits so I could teach and she could go with investigators to gospel essential. 

That pretty much it for this week, well at least what I can remember of it anyways.

Love,

Sister M. Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment