Monday 2 January 2017


October 31st

Happy Halloween,

I am staying in Regina with Sister Smith another transfer!!! I am doing great. It is weird to think that tomorrow is Halloween!

I thought because I was in Canada I would not have to eat weird foods, well I was wrong. On Oct 29 I went over to a members house and had Balut it was 13 weeks developed. I have picture of it on my spoon. Yes I did eat it. 

On Oct 28 I went to a village called Craven. It is super cutie. And the people there are super friendly. Well each of their fire-hydrant in this village was painted. There were more we just ran out of time to see them all. I have all the pictures of the ones we saw. I hope you like them as much as I do!! 

I hope you are doing well.



Love,

Sister Russell

In Craven Saskatchewan and enjoying some "Balut"


More from Craven, Saskatchewan

No comments:

Post a Comment