Monday 2 January 2017


December 5th, 2016

Hello,

This week has  been very adventitious. Tuesday I got to go out of the city and head to some small towns tracking and going by members houses that live out there. Wednesday we had interviews with my mission president. It was really nice to talk to him. Thursday I had to leave my apartment 6:30 in the morning to head up to Saskatoon for our Christmas Zone Conference. I just loved every minute of it! We learned so much. After supper there we got our Christmas packages and mail and what not and got to watch a movie! We watched "Cokeville Miracle" something like that. It was so amazing it just shows how powerful prayer really is!  If you have not seen it go watch it! I didn`t get home till midnight. So late night early morning. Friday I wake up at 6:30 like normal other then I only had 5 hours of sleep. We helped at the Bishop`s storehouse which I love helping at. We also attended a Philippine party... they know how to party. Saturday our ward had it`s Christmas party. Sunday we had church and the Christmas devotional which was really good. That was my pass week in a nutshell. I hope you are doing the #lighttheworld. I hope you will enjoy this Christmas season.

Love,

Sister Russell
Kenzie met Tammy Tanner while in Saskatoon

No comments:

Post a Comment