Monday 2 January 2017


October 17, 2016

Hello!

What a week it has been. It was here and gone before I know it. All and all it was a really good week!

Some questions people have been asking me which I should have told you. My companion's name is Sister Smith she is from Idaho she is super cheerful and funny. We get along great. I get feed by a member 2 times a week... Amanda is in my ward. And I am doing great! 

At my zone training meeting we got introduced to 84 days Atonement study it takes roughly 15 minutes a day and I am attaching it so you can do it with me!!! 

As many of you have noticed I am on Face Book. I share the gospel on it. Please feel free to commit on my post but I cannot message anyone from the messages other than members in my proselyting area and investigators in my area.

I hope all of you have a fabulous week! :)
A Saskatchewan Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment