Monday 2 January 2017


November 28th, 2016

# Light the World In 25 Ways. Over 25 Days. I hope the missionaries or your wards have talked a little about this and I hope you are going to do it! I am getting so excited just type it! I really do think we will make a difference if we do this and it will bless our life.

You maybe wondering why I did not do a group email last week... well I was part of an emergency exchange. So I have a new companion (It was not because of Sister Smith and I we got along really well but because she is a sister training leader she had to step in and what not so now I have a different companion). My new companions name is Sister Tilby. She is from Utah. 

Well those who know my Regina address well, I am moving to a different place so please just send letters to the mission home. I don't know my new address and because transfer calls are in 2 weeks today so I don’t know where I will be. 

I hope ya'll are doing well and are enjoying this Christmas season.

Love,

Sister Russell
Sister Tilby and me

No comments:

Post a Comment