Monday 23 January 2017


January 23rd, 2017 The Place everyone said I would not go is where I am going...


Well with I am going Warroad Minnesota. Yup I am going to a foreign place.  I did not think I was going to leave Brandon so soon..... I just love Brandon. It feels like home I love the members and this city. They are taking out the sisters in Brandon :( which is really sad.)  Well on a brighter note Sister Osborn and I hit the Standard of excellence this week for member present discussions. 


I hope you are all doing well. Love ya. I'll write again from Warroad

Editor Note: Warroad, Minnesota is 5 miles south of the Canadian border on the US side of "Lake of The Woods" it famous for Hockey, Fishing and Marvin Windows.  The church building is in Swift, Minnesota about 6 miles from Warroad)

No comments:

Post a Comment